RMAI is an industry body set up in 2005 with the objective of promoting, improving, developing and furthering the cause of Rural Marketing in India.
It is an industry-managed body; some of its members include Abbott, Ayurvet, BKT tyres, BIMTECH, Birla Group, Cargill, Crompton & Greaves, DDB Mudramax, Dabur, Ericsson, Deptt. of Posts, Geometry Global, Godfrey Phillips, Group M, Hero Motocorp, HLL, IILM, Impact Communications, Insight, ITC, JCB, Linterland, MART, Maruti Suzuki, MERCK, Novartis, Percept, RC&M, Rural Relations, Sahaj, Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Ultratech, Usha International, Vritti Media etc.
RMAI engages with various stakeholders like Corporate, Rural Agencies, Media, Academicians, Influencers etc. continuously through knowledge sharing Events & Activities.
Some of our regular activities include:
- Knowledge Events> Seminars, Conferences and Roundtables on Rural Distribution, Media in Small Towns, Role of IT in Rural India, Marketing of Regional Brands in Rural India, and Innovative Sales & Marketing initiatives in Rural India.
- Flame Awards> To encourage and acknowledge the best & innovative works/initiatives in Rural.
- Ayurvet Student Award > Instituted to award Management Students for their Summer Rural Projects.
- Rural Immersion Training Programm> RMAI conducts RIPs to sensitize Corporate Managers on various aspects & nuances of Rural Marketing.
- Rural Marketing Journal> This quarterly publication is circulated to members & eminent marketers.
RMAI has recently initiated a long-term membership drive at very attractive price for a limited period. RMAI membership will keep you constantly informed of the new knowledge and development on rural marketing, which is generated and disseminated through our Seminars, the Rural Marketing journal and other events. Through this communication I invite you to be a member and part of RMAI.
Benefits of becoming a member
- Discounted fee or free admission to Seminars / Conferences and other events held by the Association from time to time.
- Discounted price on study reports undertaken by the Association (National Study on Rural Retail Stores & Rural Retail Habits).
- Opportunity to participate in RMAI Activities & Management.
- Constant flow of communication of all the activities of RMAI through emails.