Entry guidelines for the 5th annual awards for best summer projects in Rural Marketing
RMAI (Rural Marketing Association of India) is an industry body of strategic thinkers and implementation agencies in rural marketing domain. The objectives of the association are:
- To set industry benchmarks in areas of performance evaluation and financial practices.
- To improve the overall understanding of rural markets by the corporate world by conducting seminars, workshops and conferences, besides offering guidance to management institutes in running courses in rural marketing.
- To undertake syndicated research in rural marketing on selected topics, which will help increase the knowledge base of rural marketers and in turn could help marketers develop better and more effective rural marketing strategies.
RMAI is happy to announce 5th edition of ‘Awards for Best Summer Projects in Rural Marketing’ by students from premier management schools across the country.
THE PARTICIPATION PROCESS
- Institute should send a consent letter regarding participation to RMAI.
- Each Institute can nominate maximum of 5 projects for the awards.
- RMAI has nominated a panel of judges who will evaluate the projects are
|Prof. S. Neelamegham,
||Mr. Mayank Pareek,
||Mr. R. V. Rajan,
NIILM Centre for Management Studies
Managing Executive Officer
(Marketing and Sales)
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
Chairman , Anugrah Madison
Past President, RMAI
- Top 10 entries will be invited to an Awards Event where each project team will make a presentation. Following awards will be given at the well attended ceremony
||A Trophy and Cash award for Rs 50,000
||A Trophy and Cash award for Rs 30,000
||A Trophy and Cash award for Rs 20,000
- The remaining entries will be given certificates of merit.
- ‘Rural Summer Awards Event 2011’ to be held on September 28th 2011 at IIC Delhi, will be an interaction point for academicians, industry and others.
|The last date for submitting entries is 7th August, 2011. The top 10 selected entries will be informed by mail latest by the 30th August 2011